My Vision for Your Wedding:
As you look around you on your wedding day, every aspect reflects your unique love story, and exceeds your expectations. Truly one of the happiest days of your life, you know that as details come up, they’ll be handled in a loving and not rigid way. Your ceremony celebrates your special love, and the reception is the best party that you, your family and friends have ever attended. The people most important to you feel the incredible love and care that went into the wedding. As I reflect upon your wedding, I’m proud that our careful planning allowed for sweet surprises and moments that will be treasured for a lifetime.
· You are madly in love and want your wedding to reflect your personalities
· You enjoy life and live your life whole-heartedly
· You want your wedding consultant to be a good sounding board who shares your vision
· You only work with professionals that you can trust
· You expect excellence and insist upon trusted professionals to take care of the details
· You don’t want:
o A Drill Sergeant
o A cookie-cutter wedding
o Unhappy guests
· You want to relax and have fun on your wedding day
About Blissful Events
Our sweet spot is the wine country wedding for approximately 75-125 guests, though we have done weddings that are both larger and smaller. Although we are inclusive of all budgets, a typical wedding budget for our clients is in the $40,000 to $120,000 range. While most of our clients live in the US, we have also planned weddings and commitment ceremonies for international visitors from as far away as Australia, China and India. Approximately 70% of our clients enjoy destination weddings. Our services include full planning, partial planning and “Day of” coordination. We only coordinate about 12-15 weddings a year, so select our clients carefully to ensure that we can provide superior personal attention. We are a “Professional’s Professional.” Most of our clients find us by word of mouth from happy clients, preferred vendor lists from local venues and professionals, and from our work being showcased on national websites such as The Knot.
Blissful Events was founded in 2007 by Samar Hattar. The company has won wide recognition for its excellence in design and coordination and is frequently in top ten lists of San Francisco Bay Area wedding planners. In 2015, for the third year in a row, we were voted in the "Top Ten Best Bay Area Wedding Planners" on ABC's (Channel 7) Bay Area "A" List."
About Samar Hattar
· I am a shameless romantic
· My name is pronounced like “summer”
· When I’m with my friends, I’m the first one on the dance floor
· I start every day naming seven things that make me grateful
· I have a genius for details, yet love a good surprise
· I love the excitement of the City and the beauty of our rolling hills
· I am a genuinely happy and positive person even when curve balls get thrown my way.
· I love the San Francisco Giants as much as my high heels
· Besides parties, I love peonies, succulents and frozen yogurt with lots of toppings